[Steppes] Clothier's April 3

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 08:37:51 PST 2002

Excellent idea, my Lady. I've never copied a pattern
myself.
I was thinking with Warlord coming up that several
men might want shirts to wear with their kilts. This
shirt is fairly easy to make and does well in a
variety of fabrics.
-Elspeth

--- ylwrose2 at juno.com wrote: > Greetings to Lady
Elspeth