[Steppes] Fiber Arts:

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:19:39 PST 2002

Fiber Arts is any craft or Science dealing with Fiber.  ie.  Yarn, thread,
cloth (Usually not meaning clothiers, however).  We weave,  spin, emborder
(I can't spell it, I just do it), make tassals, cording, lace.  See all
sorts of stuff.

And your welcome anytime.  If I know people are going to show up, I cook
dinner also.

In Service,
Averial