[Steppes] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Equestrian] Cleburne Demo Reminder

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:15:24 PDT 2002

This Saturday: April 20, 2002 LOCATION: Six-O Ranch, FM 200,
Cleburne, Texas 76031
10am to 4pm

The SCA has been invited to demonstrate their enthusiam and skills to
the AERC (American Endurance Riders Conference) race participants
this weekend.  Becky Huffman, a supporter of SCA Equestrian, has paid
the SCA insurance for Equestrian participants. However, this is not
just an equestrian demo - the AERC needs to see the diversity in the
SCA.
Because there will probably be rain on Saturday we can set up the A&S
displays and Fighting/Fencing exhibitions inside the covered work
space of the Six-O ranch. There is no charge for SCA demo members but
there is a $10/horse fee (to the Ranch owner) for riders. Weather
permitting  - I will be authorizing riders.
Last year we got a few new members from this demo. Even though we
probably won't have the great weather we had last year you are
welcome to camp over from Fri evening to Sunday but the facilities
are primitive.  (Only a couple sites for running water, portable
privies)
Contact: Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com or 972-446-5464 (day),
972-226-2665 evening. Please get back to me if you can attend as soon
as possible.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Directions Aprox 1 hr South of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.