[Steppes] (no subject)

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 06:37:48 PDT 2002

  Hello Everyone!
 This Wednesday is our Singing practice.    Last month
was a lot of fun.  If you missed it, your invited to
attend this month.   Dona Antonia has graciously
offered to host.  This month we will learn a few bawdy
tunes.  So grab you green bard books and come on out.
 Remember Warlord is right around the corner. Here is
the chance to learn songs to sing around your camp
fires.
 Hope to see you there!
  Clare

Directions: make your best way to Hwy 80 and Loop 635
(just south of the I-=
30/Loop 635 junction on the east side of Dallas).
Take Hwy 80 east (toward=
 Terrell).  Exit Belt Line Road, turn right onto Belt
Line.  Drive about 1=
=BD to 2 miles, turn left onto Kearney.  Drive another
mile or so and you'l=
l come to Hugh Walker Drive =96 turn left.  Our house
is 622 Hugh Walker Dr=
ive, on the right before the road takes a hard left
turn.  972-285-5326.