[Steppes] Bardic Resources

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 10:44:40 PDT 2002

Many thanks to those who made the trip to Mesquite last night to participate in the bardic sing-along.  It was great fun and we learned some (slightly) bawdy songs!  I promised to post a couple of good on-line sources for the bardic arts to the list - please see below.

http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria/

Cantaria is a library of bardic folk songs - the site lists the lyrics to many songs you might hear around the campfire as well as offering .wav and .mp3 files with part of the song.

http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Bardic.htm

SCA Minstrel Homepage - a wonderful resource for performers of all types - it contains many articles and links (this is where I found the Cantaria)

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...