[Steppes] May Equestrian Report

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:53:22 PDT 2002

Equestrian Report

Please welcome the newest member for Equestrian events to the Steppes, Ashia
Yother. Ashia has years of training and showing experience. She has done
almost all the kinds of showing you can do with the rare Spanish Colonial
Barb, from Western Pleasure to Ren Faire. Now she's decided to play with us.
She brings with her the NATRAC National Champion stallion, Dance Magic.
Ashia is our newest Marshal in Training.

Many thanks to Mistress Ronna for all her work on the prizes for Steppes and
Elfsea Equestrian. She has been sewing up a storm.

We have three important events for the summer to look forward to playing.
The first is Steppes Warlord. I want to thank Lord Angus and his household
for volunteering to work the field and help with Horse Camp. As always my
Lord Patric de LongCoeur will be out working the field to keep all safe from
harm.  Then we will have games at Rosenfelds event on June 8th. Our last big
event for the summer is June 29. Dragonsfire Tor will host the Elfsea
Equestrian Championship at the Broken-O Ranch on the Brazos in Glen Rose. I
look forward to seeing you all.

Lady Aimée de LongCoeur
Central Region

Lisa LeChatton