[Steppes] is this a demo opp ?

susant@unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Mon May 6 06:51:15 PDT 2002

If you want my personal opinion, then I say no.

This is really geared toward promoting animals, especially dogs.  I would say if
we were an organization that dealt with those issues (i.e. the SPCA), then I
would say go ahead.

People are encouraged to bring all of their dogs.  It's held on the square (or
there abouts), parking is terrible, and it's always hot that day.

If you really had your heart set on this, you might be able to do a statitic
display of some sort, but again, lots of dogs, and lots of people, so there
would be no place to have a fighting demo.

In the past they have even had a dog parade where people dress up their dogs and
parade them around the square.

Just my .02 cents worth...

Lady Lavina, Seneschal
Canton of Glaslyn