[Steppes] is this a demo opp ?

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue May 7 10:04:16 PDT 2002

That would be the only connection that I could think of (good thinking, Pyro),
to make it something the SCA would find profitable, recruitment-wise.  You might
contact Master Petrucchio or Mistress Ronna, as they have a portable coursing
set-up, and five coursing hounds locally.  We might get some support and
interest from the local greyhound rescue outfit....  I would also wonder whether
they have space to set up a coursing field.....

Catrin