[Steppes] Announcing advanced archery practices:

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon May 13 12:52:39 PDT 2002

Greetings into the archers of the Steppes,

I am happy to announce an advanced archery practice for those archers
among us that wish to invest the extra time to hone their personal skills
above and beyond that which is currently available at the weekly Steppes
archery practice.

These advanced practices are planned to be held about 5 PM to near dark
Tuesdays & Thursdays through the fall on the Eastfield archery range, are
to be prearranged by appointment and will be announced on the Steppes web
page 24 hours prior to taking place.

The advanced archery practice requirements are;
At least two participating archers,
all participating must have their own equipment,
and one of the participants must be an authorized archery marshal.

I will be willing to instruct youth/adult novice archers (by appointment
only) whom have the following equipment that will pass inspection; bow or
crossbow, a dozen arrows or bolts, (and for bowmen) an armguard, and a
archers glove or finger tab.

Please take note:  The Tuesday/Thursday advanced archery practice not a
beginner's archery practice, there will be no one teaching basic archery,
no loaner bows, no loaner arrows, nor any loaner equipment whatsoever.
Only that which the participating archers bring onto the range
themselves.

If you wish to learn archery I greatly encourage you to join us during
our Steppes archery practice held on the Eastfield archery range Sundays.
 Loaner equipment and beginners instruction is available to adults and
children/youth.

For further details or to arrange an appointment please contact me at
ironwyrm at juno.com.

In service to the Steppes & Ansteorra,

Ironwyrm