[Steppes] Advanced archery practice:

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon May 13 14:43:09 PDT 2002

Greetings into the archers of the Steppes:

Well that was very quick, the requirements has been met and it appears we
shall be holding our first advanced archery practice
Tuesday May 14th at 5 PM on the Eastfield archery range (weather
permitting of course).

Please don't forget, there will be no loaner equipment available!

Scores for the Ansteorran Royal Rounds will be submitted from this
practice.  Thanks, and I hope to find a few more archers in attendance!

In service,

Ironwyrm

PS: Don't forget the Steppes Bowyer & Fletcher's Guild meeting that
night!