[Steppes] Bardic

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 09:12:43 PDT 2002

   Elysia,
  I have been trying to get together a non-singing
bardic practice in Steppes.  But with the hustle and
bustle of Warlord prep I have had no luck.  So
afterwards,  let's schedule it.  I will work on
getting a host.  I am hoping to provide a place to
practice and get feedback for those interested in
performing stories, songs, poetry, and such.  Theater
stuff fits in perfectly.
   How does that sound to you?  It might also be a
good place to recruit players in Steppes for your
Theater Guild.  Which BTW is still  a great idea.  I
hope you will not loose heart with it.  I have been
told A & S stuff will pick back up after tourney
season. Plus, I hope Warlord really fires up those
interested in the bardic arts old and new.
 My fingers are crossed.
   Clare
 PS.  I ment to post on the list.  So chat it up if
you like.