[Steppes] Lilies War Travelers?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 21:03:12 PDT 2002

I know that most people are focused on Warlord right now.  But if you are thinking ahead to the next month - what about Lilies War up in Calontir?  Is anybody going?  I am planning to go but don't like to drive that far solo, so would like to hook up with other people either to be a passenger or to caravan.

It's a lot closer than Pennsic and lots more fun, too.  The site does not allow equestrian, and being Calontir there is no rapier competition, but most people find enough to do that they don't really feel a lack.  Plus, there is the annual Friday Night Fireworks - better than some towns do on the Fourth of July.

Let me know......

                                                        ---= Morgan

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
                                      -----=   e e cummings