[Steppes] Our plans for Warlord.....

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 07:53:45 PDT 2002

Lady J,

Our plans are going well even after word being spread of your forthcoming
venture at Steppes Warlord. Be sure your disguise is without fault as I
cannot be seen to have dealings with your kind if I am to keep my head.

I will await your arrival and will have my pavillion ready for your rest and
as a base for your forays at the event. With proper disguise, I will happily
join you in sacking, looting, and gathering the booty that will be
plentiful. My cut will aid me in my bid for higher office within the Barony
for as the wise man sayeth "You must get behind someone before you can stab
them in the back".

Send a quiet word if there is any changes in plans. I have heard you are
harbored safely in the north under the 'paid' protection and aid of Nobles
and will arrive as planned. I look forward to our next encounter.

Baron B

Let us hope our missives do not fall into the adverse hands. It could be the
worse for us all if such were to happen....