[Steppes] looking for Marguerie de Jauncourt

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Fri May 17 08:48:24 PDT 2002

Replied to privately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wicachu at aol.com [mailto:Wicachu at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:41 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] looking for Marguerie de Jauncourt

Does anyone have private contact information for my sewing mentor Marguerie?
I havent heard from her in forever, and I'm a bit worried about her. I have
also been asked to teach some classes at Kings College, and I need her
permission to pass on research she shared with me.  This is the first time
I've been in a formal teaching situation, and I do so need to collect my
wits
and bounce things off She Who is My Sewing Goddess.
If anyone knows how she is, I would great appreciate hearing of her.

Thank you for your time,

Isabeaux de Narbonne