[Steppes] providing a unique bow for materials

Jason Hitt cutter07 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 22:41:05 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I'm currently experimenting with making an all bamboo
chinese warbow and am offering to provide labor for
anyone longing for a bow. In simplest terms you buy
the bamboo and, if successful, you get a pretty new
bow to take to the range. If not successful you'll
have plenty of bamboo shards to torture me with.
Pieces 5 to 6 feet in length and 2 to 4 inchs diameter
of *dry* bamboo is best (Estimated cost is about $10).
Interested parties email me directly please. Thansk
for your time

=====
Jason Hitt
IT professional

Cisco CCNA, Novell CNA, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCP + Internet, A+ Tech, Checkpoint CCSA