[Steppes] alternate route to warlord

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 09:28:27 PDT 2002

Chiara said:

>You can also take 80 from Dallas into Terrell, then continue on to 19 then
>go south on 19 to Canton. You will hit about 7 little towns on your way to
>19 so you will have to at least go anywhere from 45 to 30 through the
>cities.

This is the way Jon always drives to Canton.  It was here that he ran into
the massive construction -- not sure if it was before or after the 80/20
junction at Terrell.  Perhaps the 175 directions will work well.  Chiara,
isn't 69 the same as Forest Lane in Dallas/Garland?  I remember that it goes
over the lake.  If that's the case, maybe there is an alternate route from
there.

Gabrielle

>If you are as far north as I you can take 380 to Greenville then go south
>on
>69 then 19 south to Canton. That route for me takes the same amount of time
>as it would if I were to take the normal route sans construction but there
>is construction in three places along 75 between my home and 635 this year.
>
>Sincerely,
>Chiara Francesca
>Steppes, Ansteorra
>Franchesca Havas
>McKinney, Texas

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "