[Steppes] Loading the Truck

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue May 21 09:15:49 PDT 2002

Thanks, Margarite and Liadan!

Folks, we need help.  A few strong men to load heavy stuff is important.
If you can take a late lunch form work Thursday, or if you are off, please
coem help.  The more we have, the less time it will take.  Also, if you are
not working Thursday afternoon, please help Steppes by coming out to set up
the event.  There will be no setting up of personal or household camps on
Thursday (staff staying on site exempted).

Thank you all very much,

FnC