[Steppes] Hospitality Pavilion at Warlord

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 07:22:34 PDT 2002

                   Come visit us at the Steppes’
                      Hospitality  Pavilion

All are welcome to share our shade under the Hospitality Pavilion at the
list field (near the Ladies’ Pavilion).

Newcomers,  please stop by and introduce yourselves!  There will be extra
chairs under the pavilion so you can watch the fighting in shaded comfort.
Anyone who would like to stop by to meet our newcomers and/or chat with us
will be welcomed.  There will be discussions off and on during the day on
different topics like what to do to combat the heat of Ansteorran summers at
events, first aid, packing for an event, etc.

Newcomers, please join us for the following:

- SCA 101  CLASS  AT  1 PM, Saturday
------------------------------------
Learn how to:
• Recognize insignia and “hats”
• How to “blend in” at meetings
• Naming/Basic Heraldry and general SCA info.

- Event-style Pub Crawl (reveling!), Saturday night
     ( come a-wandering with our merry band ! )
• There will be a “Pub Crawl” for newcomers (and anyone else who would like
to join) on Saturday night after Court.  We will meet at the Hospitality
Pavilion and go wandering from there.  Don’t forget to bring your tankards
to the crawl!  Revelers and pirates be forewarned !

- Warlord Wardrobe Madness Sale – Saturday!
We’re cleaning out our coffers of loaner garb!  Proceeds will go towards
a permanent Hospitality Pavilion for the Hospitaler’s Office.  Check with us
at the Pavilion for times and availability!

See you there!
The Hospitaler Crew