[Steppes] Fwd: From QV on Piracy

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 16:13:01 PDT 2002

Unto Their Excellencies of the Steppes and those who would attend the great
Steppes Warlord Tournament, do I, The Honourable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de
Saint Pierre, send greetings.

Your Excellencies,

I have just received an important communication from the Beakpiece to Qvackk
Vadis, High Priest of VooDoo Ducks.  The Beakpiece is currently residing in
our cousin Barony of Bjornsborg, so it took the Herald a very long time to
deliver this missive.  Those of you who see the Baron this fine evening,
please let him know that Qvackk Vadis not only sends his blessings for good
weather, but also has "resources" to aid in our cause against Privateers who
may ATTEMPT to pillage and raid our camps!

>>Subject: Message from QV
>>Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:37:38
>>
>>To the Great and Mighty Baron of Steppes doth word come from
>>Quack Vadis, Humble High Priest of VooDoo Ducks:
>>
>>Fierce and Determined Baron, the Soft Winds have brought to me the Most
>>Distressing News of the Terrible Deeds being plotted against You and Your
>>Noble Cousins by a Terrible Pirate.
>>
>>On Your Behalf have I spoken with My Own Cousins whom regularly converse
>>with the Winds of the Storm Seas.  I have beseeched My Cousins to Stir the
>>Wrath of the Winds of the Storm Seas against this Most Evil Person to
>>drive
>>her ship so far off course and into Barbaric Lands that she never again
>>troubles such Noble and Virtuous Personages as Yourself and Your Cousins.
>>
>>I cannot guarantee that My Cousins will have much Luck in this petition on
>>My behalf as My relations with the Winds of the Storm Seas is somewhat
>>tenuous and so slight turbulent, but in Light of our Past and Future
>>Friendship, I felt it My duty to aid You in Whatever way I can.
>>
>>Yours In Most Humble Friendship and Service to the Glory of the Dream, as
>>Written by the Beakpiece of Quack Vadis, High Priest of the VooDoo Ducks
>>from Whose Mighty Quack the Rain Dries in Fear.

Your Excellencies, as I am writing, Qvack Vadis is already on his way to the
Tournament with his VooDoo allies to be under the watchful eye of Her
Excellency's Lady-In-Waiting!

May the Blessed Fowl always be our friend.  Tempests to those Pirates of the
High Seas!!

Your Humble Servant
Gabrielle