[Steppes] lost and found

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 17:49:32 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
Do pardon the bandwith.  At this past Warlord,wich was
the driest one yet for me, a brown paper bag was left
in the hall on Sunday.  The bag was set on the ground
next to some of the tables set up adjacent to the
illumination that was taking place.  Unfortunately I
left all of my jewelry stuff out and before I could
return to pack it all up the hall was to be closed and
m'lord was told to hurry and pack my gear in my stead.
 He unfortunately missed that brown back.  It has
silver in it that means a great deal to a poor student
such as myself.  If there was anyone left in the hall
that may have picked it up, could you please let me
know.  I know it is a hope filled thought, but I would
greatly appreciate getting it back.

In Gratitude,
L. Aurelia Yverneau
Glaslyn