[Steppes] Tor

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Jun 3 06:49:49 PDT 2002

I spoke with Simone yesterday and she has reserved land for three period
pavilions for us and kitchen space She also stated that we can put a few
Mundane tents behind the period pavilions as this will be in the period
encampment. Right now I have four spots reserved for those. Until Simone
says otherwise I would say we can continue with this ratio of mundane to
period. So before I take any more reservations on Mundane tentage I need
more period pavilions. Right now I am counting the Baron and Baroness'
Pavilion, Sir Miguel's Pavilion, and our own. I need to double check the
reservations for the mundane tentage.
Simone I know you are monitoring is this arrangement OK to expand?

Also remember that if you intend to eat feast you must pre pay by June 15.

Your in Service,
Iames