[Steppes] Tor

seiken sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Jun 3 13:25:52 PDT 2002

Lord Iames,

I would like to reserve space for House White Shark in
the Steppes/Glaslyn/Lindenwood encampment. We will
have two Period tents (8'x9' and 10'x10') and one
mundane tent (12'x18'). We would like to be together,
so if we could be between the Period and Mundane areas,
that would be perfect.

Thank you!
Lady Sunnifa