[Steppes] Tor

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Jun 4 12:10:49 PDT 2002

Ld. Iames,

Yes, we had already made arrangements for Tor prior to our Baron's call
for a combined Steppes/Glaslyn/Lindenwood encampment.  We are part of the
Steppes and it is not our wish to be separated or isolated from the
group.  Period or mundane camp makes no difference to us, we were
altering our plans to comply with the wishes for a S/G/L encampment of
our Baron.  Upon review of his e-mail I found no such distinction made
between the two.

We shall discuss it further at business meeting tonight.

In service,

Ironwyrm