[Steppes] Warlord XXX T-Shirt Design Contest?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:08:40 PDT 2002

Howdy all,

I wanted to find out who would be interested in designing a T-Shirt (or more
than one design) for Steppes Warlord XXX.

I know that the Barony as a general rule would not want to deal with
actually selling the T-Shirts, keeping track of the inventory, etc, but I
have heard of at least one group who would be willing to make the t-shirts
for sale at Warlord. Such details can be worked out later.

If anyone has an interest in this, please start drawing :)

Since we have until next May, let's set a date of 12th night.

Borek