[Steppes] Flagpole Hill recognized as rare Prairie Remnant

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:44:20 PDT 2002

Your Excellency, Baron Borek, and all other concerned members, please take
note:

Ok, I've found a "Rate our Parks" form that you can download, fill it out on
the computer, then MAIL IT to the following address:

City of Dallas Park and Recreation Department
3012 S. Hampton
Dallas, TX  75224-99091

or fax it to:  214-670-6892

The plan is to send in your suggestions while completely leaving out any
reference to the SCA in your "comments" on the form and just go about it as
a concerned citizen who would like to see the park suitable for picnics
again.  I told them that I was checking out the park for a large family
gathering/picnic but found the tables in disrepair and the bathrooms
unsuitable.  Less is always better.  All they need to know is that you like
to picnic there and play recreational sports (which could be as innocent as
tossing around a football - PLEASE, DON'T MENTION FIGHTING OR ARCHERY!
PLEEEEEZ!

Here is the link.  Remember, be discreet.

http://www.dallascityhall.org/dallas/eng/html/park_and_recreation.html

Gabrielle