[Steppes] Clothier's Report

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 06:28:24 PDT 2002

Clothier's on June 5 was a lot of fun. We had 6 people
attend. Janet, who is a newcomer came over. She and
her husband are very interested in light and heavy
fighting. We all had a lot of fun. We worked on
fitting and some chiton information. I am thinking
that in July, which is July 3, we should look at
having a garb-a-thon from the loaner box. I believe HL
Gabrielle wanted to sell off some of the loaner gear
to make some room since we were over-equipped with
loaner garb. Maybe we could even consider some trades.
If you need something quick for your first event, this
might be an ideal source. If we get enough interest,
maybe we can even 'rehab' some of the things that stay
in the loaner box.

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys