[Steppes] Job stuff

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:02:08 PDT 2002

Well, for those of you who’ve been following my career’s path since my
layoff in March from Marconi, I’m sad to report that my two and a half month
vacation is about to end.  I will once again be gainfully employed starting
Monday, June 10th.  I’ll be working as a business analyst for Brinks.  The
business unit I will work for is the one that runs the armoured cars and
deals with banks and banking equipment, not the Brinks Home Security
division that I’m sure you’ve all seen on television commercials.  This
position will require a bit of travel to various cities all over the
country.  I’ll likely be out of town a couple of days every other week.  I’m
not sure yet how much control over where I go I’ll have, but if I have any
say-so, be assured that if I can get close to any friends and family if only
to have dinner some evening while doing an assignment, I’ll do that.

Sincerely,
Michael Smith
aka Lord Morgan Buchanan