[Steppes] Warlord XXX T-Shirt Design Contest?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 04:37:50 PDT 2002

>Wasn't this mentioned or discussed, though, at Business meeting last night,
>Borek?

Not that I remember. I know I wore my Namron 25th Year T-Shirt to use as an
example of what other groups have done recently as comemmerative T-Shirts,
but as I did not want to add to the length of the meeting, I did not discuss
it with anyone at the meeting.

>I remember hearing something about it (or could it have been last
>business meeting?)  I know a couple of us were discussing the XXX t-shirts
>last night.

Not sure, Hopefully they are still thinking about them :)

Borek