[Steppes] Bidding for an event

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 22:53:37 PDT 2002

Anyone who has autocrated Warlord on a non-anniversary year can tell you how
much planning goes into it.  With an anniversary there is so much more to
put in it.  With more time to prepare it will be less stressful on everyone.

I was sad that I could not attend this year, it sounded like it was so much
fun.  I look forward to the day when I can play again.

HL Mary Elisabeth