[Steppes] Several things

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Jun 11 06:51:30 PDT 2002

Baron Fritz and other interested parties.

---Baron Fritz Wrote....----
> I'm away and Imaes takes the bull by the horns and is putting together a
> great encampment for Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood at the Tor.

This was brought up for discussion at our last business meeting.

There are many members of the Canton day-tripping the event and others will be out of town (and some even out of the country).  There will be very few, if any, members of the Canton camping at the event.

The members of the Canton of Glaslyn wish to thank you for your invitation to camp together.  We hope to see you at the event and look forward to spending a enjoyable day with our Barony and sister canton.

Lady Lavina, Seneschal
Canton of Glaslyn