[Steppes] Sunday practice

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 15:06:13 PDT 2002

--- Sue Rogers <wjwakefield at juno.com> wrote:
[snip]
I do think moving fighter
> practice around a lot is a bad idea - it takes a while for people to get
> used to seeing us at a particular location and get interested enough to
> get recruited.  So I think we should decide on a spot and stick with it
> for a while....
>
> Anyway, just my rambling tuppence worth.
> HL Suzanna, herbalist, Artisan and Oak of the Steppes

I just wanted to point out from a recruitment perspective how important
this is. The more people have to think "where is practice this week" the
less likely they are to come. I know it seems odd, but it's just one of
those human nature things. Also, for new players it gives a sense of
continuity, etc.

Philo

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

Malo periculosan libertaten quan quietun servitium.
Better freedom with danger than peace with slavery.
                                        -Palatine of Posen