[Steppes] Sunday fighter practice

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:31:14 PDT 2002

What? We are hashing this out again?

As soon as I saw that "picnics" where taking place Flagpole Hill I knew
there was a plan in the works to have fighter practice moved.

In my opinion fighter practice is just that, fighter practice.  If
non-fighters show up that's great. The decision to move fighter practice
should be made by the fighters not the other way around.

I can assure you that Steppes will not see Lord Richard at Flagpole Hill
since it is not wheelchair friendly.  He will go where the practice is
friendly to him.  When you consider moving it think about this, would you
want your husband or children crawling around the floor of a porta potty?
That is what Richard has to do. If the decision is made to move practice
keep Richard in mind.

Before you say that he hasn't been to practice lately, he has been at home
taking care of me.  For those that don't know, I was diagnosed with breast
cancer last September. I have been encouraging him (ok pushing him out the
door) to go to fighter practice. I am well on the road to recovery and we
look forward to getting involved again.

HL Mary Elisabeth