[Steppes] Sunday fighter practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:11:40 PDT 2002

Sir Miguel, the Knight's Marhsall of the Barony of Steppes, announced at the
latest fighter practice that he wanted to bring up the topic of moving the
fighter practice, particularily back to the hill.  If you'll look back at
Clare's post, you'll see that she and Sir Miguel and his lady did take a
look at some other parks.  He requested we enjoin discussion on the topic
among ourselves and on the list.  I'm sure it will be a discussion at the
Populace Meeting next week as well.  It's my highest hope that we discuss it
logically and honestly and do not allow emotions to run rampent.

What I hope we can do is determine what is most important to the barony
FIRST, then allow that criteria determine what would be best for fighter
practice.

Morgan