[Steppes] Sunday fighter practice

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:33:58 PDT 2002

I learned alot by attending Elfsea's fighter practices many years ago. I did
not go every week because of the distance, but I did enjoy it when I went.
So I can see your point of view on this.

Lets not forget that fighter practice is for the fighters to sharpen their
skills.  Yes it is has been a social occasion for alot of people.  But it is
the fighters needs that are important, it needs to be their choice on where
they want to practice.  All others wants and needs are secondary.

Steppes covers alot of square miles.  Isn't business meeting held in
Carrollton because of its kind of central location?  It is very hard to find
a location that is truely central to everyone.

Mary Head park offers a play ground next to where they hold practice, it is
enclosed.  The children can play and are still within earshot of the
parents.  Flagpole Hill does not offer this.

I don't believe that the barony as a whole will ever agree on this issue. I
just hope that the new discussion doesn't get ugly like the last time.

My 2 cents again.

HL Mary Elisabeth