[Steppes] Fiber Arts - Directions, Please? and RSVP (Later-ish)

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:13:40 PDT 2002

>As to directions, well lets just say Borek---Help!!  Where are you >coming
>from?  My address is 3305 Stonecrest Cr. Plano, Tx.  75074.

Knowing where you are coming from would be helpful. Make your way to Jupiter
and 14th Street in Plano

Head east past the burger king, through light at Rigsbee, around corner and
past the 7-11

Get in the left hand lane and turn left just before the church on your
right. IF you make it to Shiloh, you have gone to far.

Make first left onto Stonecrest, house is at the end of the cul-de-sac to
the right. There is a basketball hoop in the driveway along with a small
black car and probably a large Ford Explorer (mine).

If you need directions to Jupiter and 14th St, let me know where you are
starting from

Borek