[Steppes] Lindenwood Masque

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jun 16 17:17:11 PDT 2002

MMMMM!!! Good food! Even my young Joseph loved it and he is so finicky they
must have his name in the dictionary as a definition for it. ;)

Thanks to all that made him welcome, he really had a great time and wanted
desperately to be in the kitchen with mama to help wash dishes. **giggle**

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Steppes, Ansteorra