[Steppes] Fw: Two for One discount for Some Enchanted Evening!!!!

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 25 04:57:03 PDT 2002

Two for One discount for Some Enchanted Evening!!!!I am sharing this because I went to see it the other night, and it is silly and fun.  Well worth the full price and at two-fer it's even better.  OK, I love the old musicals, but it is fun to see how they string random songs together.

And depending upon how my weekend unfolds, I might be going again.

                                                    ---= Morgan

All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
                --=- Sean O'Casey