[Steppes] Advanced archery practices canceled for this week:

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Jul 2 10:53:13 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

Archers, due to today's weather and Thursday being the Forth of July
there shall be no advanced archer's practices held at Eastfield this
week.  I hope the see you all healed up from Tor and at archery practice
Sunday morning.

Also I have not yet seen a posting from our knight marshal, however I
belive we are suppose to have fighter practice at the "Hill" about 2-2:30
PM this Sunday?  I would suggest you bring your armor and plan to attend
if so.

In service of the Steppes,

Ironwyrm