[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice Update

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 19:05:54 PDT 2002

Courageous Fighters,
As per M'Lord Morgan's request, once again I will provide nourishment at fighter practice.  I will bring the food, plates, forks and napkins .  For beverages, your on your own.
As I need to transport my son to work, I will arrive at the park a little after 4 pm.
Esmerelda
  Mike & Crystal Lemming <portofun at ticnet.com> wrote: Good My Brothers and Sisters,

This week's fighter practice is at Mary Head park. We start the Sunday Hill
Event on July 21st.

Miguel