[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice Update

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:08:08 PDT 2002

DOH!  I don't think I can take credit for this particular request...unless I
said, "Anytime you want to feed us!"  :)

Just to clarify something, Sir Miguel, will the Monday practices at Mary
Heads Carter then logically start on Monday the 22nd?

Morgan

From: DJ Stephens <djsequ at yahoo.com>

Courageous Fighters,
As per M'Lord Morgan's request, once again I will provide nourishment at
fighter practice.  I will bring the food, plates, forks and napkins .  For
beverages, your on your own.
As I need to transport my son to work, I will arrive at the park a little
after 4 pm.
Esmerelda