[Steppes] Warlord Court (was need for stewards)

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 05:42:49 PDT 2002

 Here, Here!
I second Espeth's idea about a dessert competition, and would love to participate.  Question though is whether or not there is refrigeration available on site to keep the desserts until court that evening?
Esme
.com> wrote: " I gotta say, hostage dinner theater isn't a bad
idea. It at least might encourage more attendance at
court. ;) Ad in a discreet sound system so that they
all can actually hear the stage and I think you could
be set. I'd love to watch/help one of the greats at
work setting something like this up as well... Philo"

woo hoo.I love this. What about a dessert feast
before/during/after Court ? We could have a dessert
contest and if you bring a dessert you get in free for
the feast ? I'll volunteer to bring a dessert and be
a "pie marshall".

Elspeth