[Steppes] Warlord Court (was need for stewards)

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 07:23:19 PDT 2002

What a keen idea - the Barony might want to do something (a warm fruit
tart selection maybe, that way refrigeration isn't an issue) as the "base"
dessert, and then encourage others to bring in contest recipies.

Philo

--- John de Irwynne <lordirwynne at yahoo.com> wrote:
> " I gotta say, hostage dinner theater isn't a bad
> idea. It at least might encourage more attendance at
> court. ;) Ad in a discreet sound system so that they
> all can actually hear the stage and I think you could
> be set. I'd love to watch/help one of the greats at
> work setting something like this up as well... Philo"
>
> woo hoo.I love this. What about a dessert feast
> before/during/after Court ? We could have a dessert
> contest and if you bring a dessert you get in free for
> the feast ?  I'll volunteer to bring a dessert and be
> a "pie marshall".
>
> Elspeth

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

And, for an instant, she stared directly into those soft blue
eyes and knew, with an instinctive mammalian certainty, that
the exceedingly rich were no longer even remotely human.
-William Gibson, "Burning Chrome"