[Steppes] name change

Hrldsmn@aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 08:16:43 PDT 2002

Avin,

Congrats of the name passing. It can be so hard to get what you want
sometimes.

BTW, in regard to the new policy on fighter practice roster waivers, there is
not a "deputy kingdom seneschal waiver secretary" listed in the regnum of my
latest Blackstar under the seneschalate or anywhere else I could find. Am I
just missing the listing? I will need to know where to mail anything that the
marshal has collected at the end of next month. (Unless of course the stern
letter of complaint to the board of directors and corporate officers does any
good...HAHA, as if that is likely.)

Edwin