[Steppes] Steppes Bowyers Guild

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Jul 18 14:57:06 PDT 2002

> Do not cancel your trip this Saturday on my account. I only have a small
> window of opportunity in the afternoon this Saturday and from what I
> understand about getting to your place I would eat up most of that just
> getting there and back. I am not necessarily needed at the
> Collegium, I had
> just planned to be there. So if I had to miss it, although sad,
> it would be
> more in the calling of my duties as Bowyer and Fletchers Guild
> Master to be
> at your place cutting bow staves. What say the rest of you?
>
> Iames

Well, if you all want to head out the 27th, that works for me.  Just make
sure that you weren't planning on going to the Collegium anyway.  Julianna
has threatened me with bodily harm if I mess with the Collegium.  <<insert
suitable masochist joke here>>.

Pet.
.....who is afraid of Julianna, even if she is his indentured servant
<<grin>>