[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice

chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Jul 19 21:55:30 PDT 2002

Actually, I had a request from someone from Elfsea for the exact address so
that they could get directions from their home. I could not provide it and
gave the best instructions I could.

So please, if anyone drives by it and see the street sign, tell me the block
number at the very least. That should be good enough. Mapquest will not
recognize any of the incarnations that the intersection is for me to get it
to find the place.

Chiara