[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Jul 20 03:51:26 PDT 2002

The street name is Doran Circle and can be found in the Dallas Mapsco.
As you come up Buckner to the light at Northwest Hwy (Loop12) stay in the
center or right/center lane so you can go straight across Northwest, into
the park.  Streets surrounding the park are Lanshire, Goforth, Lawther,
Audelia.  You might be able to look it up as White Rock Lake Park or Flag
Pole Hill (I've never tried either of these in MapQuest).  See you there!

Francesca