[Steppes] Sunday Fighter Practice

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sat Jul 20 14:39:58 PDT 2002

Greetings Chiara,
On Map Quest type in the intersection of "Northwest Hwy & Audelia".  The
surrounding streets someone has already mentioned are there.

Parks don't have addresses because they don't receive mail.  I found that
out when I tried to get an address for the Civic Center in Canton.  That
park doesn't have an address either.

Do you need directions from Plano/McKinney?  I grew up in that part of
town/Lake Highlands and can assist you from where you live.  And my parents
currently live on Old McKinney.

Hope to help - Arabella
None of that helps guys. Read carefully, I need the A D D R E S S. Thanks!
:)

Chiara