[Steppes] Sunday in the Park with Sticks

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sun Jul 21 21:36:49 PDT 2002

Good My Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you all very much for coming out to the Hill today.  I had a blast and
I hope you all did as well.  We had over 50 people show-up, I believe.  It
was the best non-event I've ever been to. Thank you to all the people who
helped to make this happen. There were so many people that "made" this a fun
time, that I will probably leave someone out, but here is a partial list:
Clare - She who feeds and organizes
Fritz and Catrin - The Brass
Alice and Francesca - The deciders of the fates of man (list mists.)
All of the kids - Life givers
Elfsea folk - helpful neighbors
Trees - Although not actually people, they were very handy

We had great water-bearers, and awesome snacks and food. James did
fletching, although I missed it. We had a visit from someone who looked
"uncannily similar" to the founding Baron of the Steppes. It really took me
back to the time when Sundays were like this all the time in the Steppes.

Congratulations to

Morgan for winning the heavy list, and
Ingve for winning the light list.

Let's do this again, shall we.