[Steppes] Steppes Bowyers Guild

Brother Kris brotherkris at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 24 10:52:39 PDT 2002

meager???????????  fie I say fie

-------Original Message-------

From: steppes at ansteorra.org
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2002 02:31:40 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Steppes] Steppes Bowyers Guild

> With that size involved it could take significant time. Archery is on
> Sundays. Is anything going on Saturday July 20 (Kings College)
> or Saturday
> July 27? and would these dates work for anyone. i am clear on the 27th I
> think.

The 27th might be best. Ronnie and I are suppose to go up to Bonham this
weekend to see Brother Kris and peruse a possible gelding for me at an
Arabian farm. A side benefit of course will be if you come over and cut
trees, I'll feed you with my meager culinary skills :)

Petruccio

.
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]