[Steppes] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Equestrian] Halloween Havoc - Event Plug and Request for Teachers

L LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:19:42 PDT 2002

Repost to general populace....

----Original Message Follows----
From: MECtrissler at aol.com

Greetings to the Good and Gentle People of this List:

The Shire of Loch Bais is holding Halloween Havoc the weekend of October 18
–
20, 2002 in Flatwoods, Louisiana. (that's my house - Alicia)
The focus of this event is animal husbandry, horticulture & agricultural.
If
this is your area of interest and you wish to teach a class, show off your
hound, horse, hawk, chickens, rabbits, hogs, sheep, cattle, herbs, tools,
produce, etc., or set up an
information booth for your guild or area of interest, please contact
Begga Elisabeth at collette at kricket.net  .
If you are bringing livestock of any kind to the event please contact TH
Lady
Alicia at  MECtrissler at aol.com with the subject line "Halloween Havoc".

More information may be found at:
http://collettemarie.freehomepage.com/halloween%20havoc.htm

Please check our webbed flyer regularly as changes and schedules will be
posted as they develop.
Thank you for your attention and your attendance!
Lady Begga Elisabeth Schexnayder
Autocrat of Halloween Havoc